The Department of State has issued a new Travel Advisory for Bermuda, reflecting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) Level 4: Very High Level of COVID-19 Travel Health Notice, issued January 18, 2022.
Travelers are encouraged to read the entire Bermuda Travel Advisory (state.gov).
If you decide to travel to Bermuda:
- See the U.S. Consulate’s web page regarding COVID-19.
- Visit the CDC’s webpage on Travel and COVID-19.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review the Country Security Report for Bermuda.
- U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
- U.S. Consulate General Hamilton
- 16 Middle Road, Devonshire
- (441) 295-1342
- Duty Phone for U.S. Citizen Emergencies: (441) 335-3828
- email: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook