Service members, Veterans, and their beneficiaries can apply for benefits services on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website at

The Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located in the United Kingdom can also be of assistance if Veterans and beneficiaries have questions about benefits and services.  For more information on their services and how to contact them, please visit their Social Security & Federal Benefits website.