Thank you for sending an email query to HamiltonConsulate@state.gov.
We will not respond to your query if the answer may be found on our website or on the below links. The links and referenced websites listed below, as well as our website, have a good deal of information, so we ask you to take the time and review the pertinent information in its entirety.
If your query is not addressed on our website or on the links and websites below, you will receive a reply within 48 hours – excepting over the weekend or over a holiday. We ask especially that you do not call if you have sent an email, and please do not resend your query as we work to answer all queries in a timely manner.
For information on any of the below topics, please click on the highlighted link.
- Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers | CDC
- Additional Information on the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement to include the process to request an emergency or humanitarian exception
- Travel to and from the United States: U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents, and Immigrants: Travel to and from the United States | CDC
- United States passport renewal
- General passport queries (including information on urgent or emergency travel)
- Registering your child as a United States citizen
- Notarial Services
- Applying for a United States tourist visa, transit visa, student/exchange visa, employment/business visa, crewmember visa.
- Visa appointments are booked online. If you have urgent travel and there are no available appointments, please send an email to email@example.com outlining the need for an urgent or emergency appointment and the date of your proposed travel. If the circumstances warrant an emergency appointment, we will do our best to accommodate your request. Please attach a copy of your completed CEAC (DS-160)
- Out-of-district visa applications: The provisions of 22 CFR 41.101(a) preclude acceptance or processing of a regular type NIV application when the applicant is neither a resident of nor physically present in this consular district at the time of application.
- Applying for a visa waiver due to a criminal or other ineligibility
- Entry requirements for Bermudians into the United States
- Filing a green card petition for your immediate family member
- If you have a question about your specific immigrant visa resident or work visa, your query will be forwarded to the immigrant visa section, and you will receive a response directly from them. For information on the vaccination requirement for immigrant visas, click here.
- Renunciation of United States citizenship
- Requesting information on living in the United States
- Requesting information on working in the United States
- General Information on COVID-19
- Requesting information on ESTA
- Information on how to apply for Global Entry
- Entry requirements for Bermuda (travel authorization)
- Entry requirements for Bermuda (visas)
- Entry requirements for Bermuda (general)
- Passport requirements for entry into Bermuda
Our website: U.S. Consulate General in Hamilton (bm.usconsulate.gov)
Telephone assistance is provided Mondays – Fridays between 1:30pm and 3:30pm, please call 441 705 0424 during those hours. Please do not call if you have already sent an email. If your email query requires a response, we will do our utmost to respond to your email within 48 hours.
Documents for pickup or drop-off may be collected or dropped off Mondays – Fridays between 9:00AM – 3:30PM.