U.S. Citizen Services

The U.S. Consulate is closed for routine American Citizen services. If you have a need for emergency travel, please contact us at HamiltonConsulate@state.gov.

The American Citizen Services unit (ACS) of the consular section provides information and assistance to U.S. citizens in Bermuda.

Please find below a listing of the services that the American Citizen Services Section can assist you with. You must click on the service you require, follow all instructions, then book an on-line appointment (if required).

Please ensure that you have selected the correct service; in some instances we will not be able to assist you if you have booked an appointment for the incorrect service. Please note, passport forms cannot be printed double sided.

What the Consular Section Cannot Do

The American Citizen Services (ACS) Section cannot act as your travel agent, bank, accountant, lawyer, investigator or law enforcement agent. Please do not expect the office to find you employment, obtain residence or driving permits, act as interpreters, get you out of jail, search for missing luggage or settle disputes with hotel managers. However, the office may be able to tell you how to receive help on these and other matters.

Alerts and Messages

COVID-19 Information

See all Messages and Alerts for U.S. Visitors to Bermuda.