Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Event: COVID 19 Update – Status of Services at the U.S. Consulate
- The U.S. Consulate is currently open for emergency services only. Walk-in renewal services for U.S. passports have been temporarily suspended. If you are a U.S. citizen and require an emergency passport, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will resume routine services as soon as it is safe to do so.
Actions to Take:
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
· For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Visit our Consulate webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bermuda.
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Consulate General Hamilton
16 Middle Road, Devonshire
Duty Phone: (441) 335-3828
Department of State Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.