Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Event: COVID 19 Update – Possible Flight to the United States
- A local travel agency has received authorization from the Government of Bermuda to operate a charter flight between Bermuda and Atlanta. The flight will operate on Friday, May 15, providing there is sufficient interest. If you are interested, please email the travel agency directly at email@example.com, and they will provide further information.
- If you are a U.S. citizen interested in traveling on this flight and you do not have a valid U.S. passport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to apply for an emergency passport
- You are receiving this message because you have registered in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, STEP. Please communicate with other U.S. citizens that you may know of in Bermuda, and ask if they have registered in STEP. If they have not registered, they can do so here. Registering in STEP allows U.S. citizens visiting or living overseas to receive important information from the Consulate about safety conditions, helping them make informed decisions about their travel plans.
Actions to Take:
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
· For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Visit our Consulate webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bermuda.
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Consulate General Hamilton
16 Middle Road, Devonshire
Duty Phone: (441) 335-3828