Travel Update – U.S. Consulate General Hamilton, Bermuda, March 23, 2020
Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Event: Interest in Flights to the United States
The Government of Bermuda confirmed 6 cases of COVID-19 in Bermuda, as of March 23.
All U.S. Citizens currently in Bermuda who wish to return to the United States by commercial air service, are asked to please inform the U.S. Consulate of your potential interest. In the event that a commercial service becomes available, we will share that information with the general public. Please contact the U.S. Consulate at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name, date of birth, and full contact details.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Consulate webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bermuda.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Consulate General Hamilton
16 Middle Road, Devonshire
Duty Phone: (441) 335-3828
Department of State Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates