Health Alert – U.S. Consulate General Hamilton, Bermuda, March 18, 2020
Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Event: As of March 18, 2020, there are two confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Bermuda.
Several airlines have reduced or suspended flight services between Bermuda and the United States. U.S. citizens who are considering returning to the United States are urged to work with their airlines to make travel arrangements while flights are available. All persons entering Bermuda will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days from arrival. Visitors may depart Bermuda within 14 days, based on their travel itinerary, if they remain asymptomatic.
Actions to Take:
- Visit www.bermudaairport.com for up to date flight information
- Monitor the Government of Bermuda website.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
The Department of State has issued a Global Level 3 Health Advisory advising U.S. citizens to reconsider travel abroad due to the global impact of COVID-19.
Department of State Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444