Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Event: COVID 19 Update – Upcoming flight to the United States
- An eight-passenger privately chartered jet will be traveling from the United States to Bermuda and back to Teterboro, New Jersey on Friday, June 12. There are seats available on both legs, at a cost of $1,812.50 per seat. If anyone has an interest, please contact: Raymond J. Brooks, +1-615-585-4605.
- L.F. Wade Airport in Bermuda closed for incoming commercial passenger flights on March 20. Charter aircraft are permitted to enter only with Government of Bermuda permission.
- You are receiving this message because you have registered in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, STEP. Please communicate with other U.S. citizens that you may know of in Bermuda, and ask if they have registered in STEP. If they have not registered, they can do so here. Registering in STEP allows U.S. citizens visiting or living overseas to receive important information from the Consulate about safety conditions, helping them make informed decisions about their travel plans.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the Government of Bermuda COVID-19 website for Bermuda specific information and regulations
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendation
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Consulate webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bermuda.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Consulate General Hamilton
16 Middle Road, Devonshire
Duty Phone: (441) 335-3828
Department of State Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.