Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Event: Additional flight to the United States
- A privately chartered jet will be traveling from Bermuda to Teterboro, New Jersey on Thursday, July 2. The flight is scheduled to depart Bermuda at 2 PM ADT. There are 6-8 seats available at an estimated cost of $1,750-2,000 per seat. If anyone has an interest, please contact: Carlton Smith, CSmith@longtailaviation.bm.
- L.F. Wade Airport in Bermuda is not expected to resume commercial flight service until July 1. Charter aircraft are permitted to enter only with Government of Bermuda permission.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the Government of Bermuda COVID-19 website for Bermuda specific information and regulations
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendation
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Consulate webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bermuda.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.