Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Event: COVID 19 Update – Possible Flight to the United States
- There is the possibility of a charter flight from Bermuda to Atlanta in mid-May.
- In order to gauge interest in such a flight, please email the U.S. Consulate as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be interested in taking such a flight. If you have emailed us in the past to express interest, please email us again.
- You are receiving this message because you have registered in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, STEP. Please communicate with other U.S. citizens that you may know of in Bermuda, and ask if they have registered in STEP. If they have not registered, they can do so here. Registering in STEP allows U.S. citizens visiting or living overseas to receive important information from the Consulate about safety conditions, helping them make informed decisions about their travel plans.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Consulate webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Bermuda.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Consulate General Hamilton
16 Middle Road, Devonshire
Duty Phone: (441) 335-3828
Department of State Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.