- American Consulate General
The Consulate encourages all American citizens residing in Bermuda to register in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). STEP is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Benefits of enrolling in STEP include:
- Receive important information from the Consulate about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
- Help the U.S. Consulate contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
- Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Bermuda has a United States pre-clearance facility at the L.F. Wade International Airport. If you have any questions regarding entry into the United States or require information about the Global Entry Program, please call: 441-293-0467 or 441-293-0353 or visit the main Customs and Border Protection website at: http://www.cbp.gov/
- The American Society
The American Society fosters relationships between United States citizens residing in Bermuda and Bermuda residents. This organization cooperates with the Consulate to provide assistance to United States citizens. For more information about membership, services, and events, contact (441) 291-3543 to leave a message on the voice mail system, or visit the American Society’s website at: http://www.asb.memberlodge.com/